DIGITUS Cat. 7A class FA, S/FTP, Twisted Pair installation cable, 500 m, duplex, 1500 MHz
CAT 7A S-FTP installation cable, 1500 MHz Cca, AWG 22/1, 500 m, DX, color yellow
Future-oriented standards and high-end quality for your network.
- This cat. 7A installation cable is suitable for secondary and tertiary building cabling, complies with the standards ISO/IEC 11801, DIN EN 50173, DIN EN 50288-9-1 and supports frequencies up to 1500 MHz
- The halogen-free sheath material (SFS-PE / polyethylene) ensures low smoking behavior in case of fire and complies with the standards IEC 60332-3-24, FRNC-C, LSZH-3 and the BauPVO Euroclass Cca
- Thanks to the GHMT PREMIUM Verification Program (PVP) that the cat. 7A data cable is subject to, there is manufacturer-independent and continuous monitoring of the product quality.
- The shielding of the S/FTP Twisted Pair Ethernet cable contains a foil pair shield and overall shielding using copper mesh - the cross section of the copper conductors is AWG 22/1
- The 8 individually insulated Cu conductors are twisted into 4 strand pairs and together covered with a 0.6 mm thick cable sheath (Cca), the external diameter of the cable is 8.0 mm nominal
The DIGITUS® Professional cat. 7A S/FTP installation cable features the following cable structure 4x2x AWG22/1 and achieves a transmission frequency of up to 1500 MHz. The halogen-free cable sheath complies with the standards IEC 60332-3-24, FRNC-C, LSZH-3 and BauPVO Euroclass Cca. The cable is suitable for structured building cabling in secondary and tertiary areas. Complies with the standards ISO/IEC 11801, DIN EN 50173, DIN EN 50288-9-1.
- Physical properties
- Cable: Bare copper wire, AWG 22/1
- Insulation: SFS-PE (foamed polyethylene sheath)
- Total number of insulated conductors: 8, twisted in 4 pairs
- Color code: Blue-white, orange-white, green-white, brown-white
- Shielding of the individual pairs: Aluminum-covered polyester film, 100% coverage
- Overall shielding: Copper mesh
- Outer sheath: Dca to CCA complies with EN 50575
- Outer sheath thickness (nominal): 0.60 mm (CCA)
- Outer sheath color: Sulfur yellow (RAL 1028)
- Mechanical properties
- Cable grip: 150 N max.
- Dynamic bending radius: 8x AD mm min.
- Static bending radius: 4x AD mm min.
- Transport and storage temperature range: -20 °C to +75 °C
- Operating temperature range: -20 °C to +60 °C
- Installation temperature range: 0 °C to +50 °C
- External diameter simplex (nominal): 8.0 mm (CCA)
- Weight (kg/km): 68.0 kg (CCA)
- Electrical properties
- Impedance: 100 ± 5 ohm @ 1-1000 MHz
- Capacity: 40 pF/m nominal @ 1 KHz
- Capacity unbalance (pair earth): 1.6 pF/m max. @ 1 KHz
- Insulation resistance: 5 Gohm x km min.
- DC resistance: 72 ohm/km max. (2% max. non-balanced resistance)
- Loop resistance: 147 ohm/km max. (2% max. non-balanced resistance)
- Operating voltage: 72 VDC max.
- Insertion loss: 80 dB
- Phase delay: 450 nS/100 m max.
- Signal delay: 10 nS/100 m max.
- Segregation classification: “d” in accordance with EN 50174-2
- NVP: 75%
- Assortment: Twisted Pair Installation Cables
- Length: 500 m
- Category: CAT 7A
- Color: yellow
- CPR: Cca
- Jacket: LSOH
- Shielding: S-FTP, pairs in metal foil and braid shielding
- Structure: 4 x 2 AWG 22/1, solid twisted pair
cm³ Packaging Unit Carton 1 70,75 50,00 53,00 53,00 140450,00 Packaging Unit Inside 1 70,75 50,00 53,00 53,00 140450,00 Packaging Unit Single 1 70,75 50,00 53,00 53,00 140450,00 Net single without Packaging 1 70,34 50,00 53,00 53,00 140450,00