DIGITUS Cat. 7A S/FTP, installation cable, 500 m, simplex, Dca
CAT 7A S-FTP installation cable, 1500 MHz, Dca AWG 22/1, 500 m drum, SX, yellow
Future-oriented standards and high-end quality for your network.
- This cat. 7A installation cable is suitable for secondary and tertiary building cabling, complies with the standards ISO/IEC 11801, DIN EN 50173, DIN EN 50288-9-1 and supports frequencies up to 1500 MHz
- The halogen-free sheath material (SFS-PE / polyethylene) ensures low smoking behavior in case of fire and complies with the standards IEC 60332-3-24, FRNC-C, LSZH-3 and the BauPVO Euroclass Dca
- The shielding of the S/FTP Twisted Pair Ethernet cable contains a foil pair shield and overall shielding using copper mesh - the cross section of the copper conductors is AWG 22/1
- Areas of application include the cabling of office, industry and residential buildings, for example from patch panel to network socket - the LAN cable supports PoE and is permanent link certified
- The 8 individually insulated Cu conductors are twisted into 4 strand pairs and together covered with a 0.6 mm thick cable sheath - the external diameter of the cable is 8.0 mm nominal
The DIGITUS® Professional cat. 7A S/FTP installation cable features the following cable structure 4x2x AWG22/1 and achieves a transmission frequency of up to 1500 MHz. The halogen-free cable sheath complies with the standards IEC 60332-3-24, FRNC-C, LSZH-3 and BauPVO Euroclass Dca. The cable is suitable for structured building cabling in secondary and tertiary areas. Complies with the standards ISO/IEC 11801, DIN EN 50173, DIN EN 50288-9-1.
- Physical properties:
- Cable: Bare copper wire AWG 22/1
- Insulation: SFS-PE (foamed polyethylene sheath)
- Total number of insulated conductors: 8, twisted in 4 pairs
- Color code: blue-white, orange-white, green-white, brown-white
- Shielding of the individual pairs: aluminum-covered polyester film, 100% coverage
- Overall shielding: Copper mesh
- Outer sheath: Halogen-free (FRNC-C/LSZH-3)
- Outer sheath thickness: 0.50 mm nominal
- Color: Sulfur yellow (RAL 1016)
- Length: 500 m
- Mechanical properties:
- Cable grip: 150 N max.
- Dynamic bending radius: 8x AD mm min.
- Static bending radius: 4x AD mm min.
- Transport and storage temperature range: -20 °C to +75 °C
- Operating temperature range: -20 °C to +60 °C
- Installation temperature range: 0 °C to +50 °C
- External diameter: 8.0 mm nominal
- Non-flammability: IEC 60332-3-24
- Halogen-free & smoke density: IEC 60754-2 & IEC 61034
- Fire load: 700 Mj/km
- Weight: 70 kg/km
- Electrical properties:
- Average impedance: 100±5 ohm at 1-600 MHz
- Capacity: 40 pF/m nominal @ 1 KHz
- Capacity unbalance (pair earth): 1.6 pF/m max. @ 1 KHz
- Insulation resistance: 5 Gohm x km min.
- Loop resistance: 147 ohm/km max. (2% max. non-balanced resistance)
- Operating voltage: 72 VDC max.
- Coupling attenuation: Grade 1 (CA type 1b)
- Phase delay: 450 nS/100 m max.
- Signal delay: 10 nS/100 m max.
- Segregation classification: “d” in accordance with EN 50174-2
- NVP: 79%
- Assortment: Twisted Pair Installation Cables
- Length: 500 m
- Category: CAT 7A
- Color: yellow
- CPR: Dca
- Jacket: LSOH
- Shielding: S-FTP, pairs in metal foil and braid shielding
- Structure: 4 x 2 AWG 22/1, solid twisted pair
cm³ Packaging Unit Carton 1 33,50 53,00 53,00 43,50 122192,00 Packaging Unit Inside 1 33,50 53,00 53,00 43,50 122192,00 Packaging Unit Single 1 33,50 53,00 53,00 43,50 122192,00 Net single without Packaging 1 33,16 53,00 53,00 43,50 122192,00