DIGITUS ASSNET250 Cat.6 U/UTP installation cable, 305 m, Eca
ASSNET250 CAT 6 U-UTP installation cable, 250 MHz Eca (PVC), AWG 23/1, 305 m paper box, sx, grey
The ASSNET installation cables assure best performance and link quality for your network
- 1GBit Ethernet
- 250 MHz transmission frequency
- CPR class Eca
The ASSNET250 Cat.6 U/UTP installation cable is characterized by the following cable construction 4x2x AWG23/1 CCA wires and reaches a transmission frequency up to 250 MHz. The PVC jacket is conform to the CPR Euro class Eca. The cable is suitable for building structured cabling in the secondary and tertiary area.
- Physical properties:
- Conductor: Copper covered aluminum, solid AWG 23/1
- Insulation: HD-PE (High Density Polyethylene)
- Total number of insulated conductors: 8, twisted in 4 pairs
- Color code: Blue-white, orange-white, green-white, brown-white
- Individual pair shield: None
- Overall shielding: None
- Outer sheat: Eca acc. to EN 50575; PVC
- Outer sheath diameter (nominal): 0,55 mm nominal
- Outer sheath color: Grey (RAL 7035)
- Mechanical properties:
- Tensile loading: 150N max.
- Dynamic bending radius: 8x AD mm min.
- Static bending radius: 4x AD mm min.
- Shipping- and storage temperature range: -20 °C up to +75 °C
- Operating temperature range: -20 °C up to +60 °C
- Installation temperature range: 0 °C up to +50 °C
- Electrical properties:
- Impedance: 100±15 Ohm @ 1-100 MHz
- Capacitance: 40 pF/m nominal @ 800 Hz
- Capacitance unbalance (pair-ground): 1.5 pF/m max. @ 1 KHz
- Insulation resistance: 2 GOhm x km min.
- DC loop resistance: 262 Ohm/km max. (2% max. resistance unbalance)
- Voltage resistance: 72 Vdc max.
- Coupling attenuation: CA-Type 3
- Signal propagation delay: 535 nS/100 m max.
- Propagation delay: 20 nS/100 m max.
- Separating class: ,,b" acc. to EN 50174-2
- NVP: 69%
- Assortment: Twisted Pair Installation Cables
- Length: 305 m
- Category: CAT 6
- Color: grey
- CPR: Eca
- Jacket: PVC
- Shielding: U-UTP, unshielded
- Structure: 4 x 2 AWG 23/1, solid twisted pair
cm³ Packaging Unit Carton 1 11,25 43,00 43,00 25,00 46225,00 Packaging Unit Inside 1 11,25 43,00 43,00 25,00 46225,00 Packaging Unit Single 1 11,25 43,00 43,00 25,00 46225,00 Net single without Packaging 1 10,31 43,00 43,00 25,00 46225,00