Provides simultaneous display on four different monitors - Perfect for classrooms, tradeshows, or in-store displays!
VGA splitter 300MHz
With a video splitter you can use one video source to display identical images on 2, 4, 8, or 16 monitors - or on even more screens by means of cascading. Thus, a video splitter can be used in various application fields, e.g. test bench facilities, data centers, help desks, video broadcasting, presentations and educational facilities.
- Video bandwidth: 300MHz
- Maximum resolution 1920x1440 pixels at 60Hz
- Built-in line amplifier, up to 65m
- DDC, DDC2, DDC2B support
- Cascadable (max. 64)
- Metal housing for better EMI shielding
- Video IN: 1x HD DSUB, 15-pin, plug
- Video OUT: 4x HD DSUB, 15-pin, jacks
- Accessories: 1x video splitter; 1x manual; 1x power adaptor
PDF Data sheet
Image usage information
Serviceinformations for this article in DIGITUS® Wiki