Turns any SATA or IDE HDD/SSD into a convenient to use external USB drive - ideal for backup and service
USB 2.0 Mini IDE & SATA cable
This adapter turns any IDE or SATA drive into a convenient external drive. Simply connect one IDE/ATAPI or SATA-based mass storage device through a USB port to easily transfer files from a computer or back up files on an external hard drive.
The High-Speed USB interface enables easy Plug-and-Play installation and thereby the adapter supports all existing IDE/ATAPI devices such as Zip, CD-ROM, DVD-ROM and IDE hard drives, and works with any SATA hard drive.
The IDE/SATA Hard Drive USB 2.0 Adapter Cable is also a great solution for recovering personal files from IDE or SATA drives that no longer boot the operating system.
- Connections for IDE 3.5, IDE 2.5 (40-pin) and SATA HDD
- Supports 2.5/3.5 IDE and SATA HDDs (and 1.8 HDDs only with suitable adapter, not included)
- Suitable for SATA and SATA II HDDs
- Supports USB 2.0 480Mbps High-Speed and 12Mbps Full-Speed USB operation
- Supports ATA/ATAPI Ultra DMA Mode,PACKET command feature set and LBA48 bit addressing mode
- LEDs indicating work status
- Cable length: 90cm
- Supports Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP and Mac OS 10.x
PDF Data sheet
Manual Manual english
Manual Manual russian
Manual Manual german
Image usage information
Serviceinformations for this article in DIGITUS® Wiki